Sr. ATE Test Engineer
1. Job Descriptions
• Develop ATE test program during silicon bring up, sample generation, qualification and mock production
• Design/Develop and implement cost-effective method of testing and trouble-shooting systems/equipment
• Work on ASIC debug & failure analysis, sampling screen during the new product bring up.
• Work closely across multiple internal/external teams for test program execution & ensure test program alignment across all stages of product life.
• Drive for yield improvement and test time reduction
• Own the Engineering data extraction & analysis by writing script to process the massive datalog
• Participate or lead in multi-function activities
• Other duties assigned by supervisors
1. Job Requirements
• B/S degree or above in Electric Engineering/Computer Science or related
• At least 3 years’ experience of ATE test program development
• Be familiar with C++, java coding, and UNIX command
• Good communication skills in English
• V93K platform development experience is a plus