数字后端 Physical Design Engineer
- Understand the architecture of the graphics IP and functional block being designed
- Build C/C++ model for simulation
- Build test bench and monitors for DUT
- Compose test plan and validation vectors to ensure functional completeness
- Debug function/performance bugs of graphics IP
- Work with global Front-End design team and physical design team for large scale ASIC chip physical implementation
- Focus on physical design of deep sub-micron GPU chips including block level (full chip) floor planning, timing closure, place & route, physical verification etc
- Have in depth knowledge of entire design process from Design specification, defining architecture, micro-architecture, RTL design and functional verification, synthesis, Physical Design, Timing closure, Tape-out, and post-Si debug.
- Have hands-on experience in Chiplevel Design/Integration activities.
- Some Physical Design exposure required.
- Perform Synthesis and netlisting tasks such as SDC Development, Scan Insertion, ECO implementation, Formal Verification, etc.
- Some exposure to DFT is a strong plus.
- Work with Physical Design team on Floor Plan, budgeting, timing closure, Signal Integrity, ECO flows, Power analysis, IO PAD placement, etc.
- Should have expertise in: Cadence RTL Compiler, Design Compiler, PrimeTime, Conformal LEC. Good knowledge of datapath compilers is required.
- Expertise in Perl and Tcl is a must.
- Knowledge of chip bus interfaces such as AHB and various standard peripherals & interfaces is a plus.
- Should be able to work closely with RTL Designers and Backend Physical Design teams across multiple sites.
- Must have good communication & Analytical thinking skills.
- Should have proficiency in flow development and scripting.
- Should be able to Lead a team, and provide Technical mentoring and guidance to junior engineers.
- Master with at least 3 years or Bachelor with at least 5 years working experience in ASIC area