CS Staff Mechanical Engineer
Intel Dalian is Intel’s first dedicated NAND manufacturing facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in this exciting growing business sector. Join us and help create the next generation of technology that will shape the future for decades to come. As the Site Senior Mechanical Engineer reporting to the F68 GM of Facilities and Construction, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools. The successful candidate with be responsible for both coaching local Mechanical Engineers and spear heading new processes in collaboration with construction and operations to drive efficiency in process commissioning, startup and qual. You will provide facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality and cost. Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and systematic problem solving, statistical validation of system performance in collaboration with all stakeholders.
* Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Strong analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methods, including Statistical Process Control.
* 10 years working required in similar field/industries is preferred
* Strong Experience or equivalent of Wet and Dry side, CR mechanical systems
* Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management.
* Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
* Good troubleshooting, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills
Some travel may be required to support specific project assignments