What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Design, implement and maintain AMD Graphics driver for Microsoft Windows or Linux environment, including but not limited to following areas.
- Work on next generation OpenGL/Vulkan technologies
- Work on support for next generation Microsoft Windows, Linux and Android operating system
- Work on AMD next generation APU/GPU
- Maintain current driver and improve performance
- Design new rendering technologies
- Support key OEM customers and ISVs
- MS+ degree in Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent
- Deep Knowledge of C/C++ programming.
- Knowledge of PC architecture
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics
- Knowledge of device driver development under Microsoft Windows or Linux/Android
- Good communication skill and able to work with stakeholders effectively
- Knowledge of Direct3D or OpenGL or Vulkan is
- Knowledge of x86 assembler language and x86/x64 CPU instructions is a plus