1. Responsible for customer service activities associated with updating, troubleshooting, diagnosing and
repairing of highly complex capital equipment at customer sites.
2. Represents the company to the customer and assumes accountability for customer satisfaction with
3. Assures operational quality of system equipment.
4. Coordinates actions with customers to minimize down time.
5. Provide assistance to Installation Engineers and junior engineer in resolving problems.
6. Engage, communicate and co-work with Product Support Organization on escalated technical matters.
1. Bachelor degree with at least 3 years of work experience in semiconductor industry with fab automation
experience; or master degree and major in computer science, SW engineering, automation control
2. Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
3. Responsible working attitude, strong team spirits and good ability to provide guidance to team members.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Proficient in the English language.
6. Strong software management skill, have unix background is a plus.
7. The ability of logical thinking.