IC firmware engineer
As a junior IC firmware engineer in Defender Chip,you will be dedicated to security chip/TPM firmware development and travel through many elements across HW-based security solutions.
Joining a fabless start-up brings great oppotunities as well as challenges ahead. We appreciate those who could grow with us in the long run while providing variety of development paths and oppotunities of options.
1. Fully understand TPM/TCM and other security chip international/domestic standards, design firmware accordingly to pass international/domestic certification programmes.
2. Conduct TPM/TCM command implementation/unitest and design test programmes.
3. Provide support to senior engineers to debug current chip designs.
4. Firmware design to meet customers' specific needs.
1. Bachelor or Master's degree，major in CS/EE/Math, preferrable from a prominent university( 985/211);
2. Experience in C/C++ language coding.
3. Proficiency in English is a must.
4. Excellent analytical and debugging skills, ability to cooperate and working in a team.
5. Experience with IC firmware/embedded systems firmware development preferred.