1. Coordinate with PM, product, testing,packaging,reliability and backend team during prototyping and production stages for achieving delivery target.
2. Support Sales/CS to be a good bridge between customer requirements and ASIC manufacturing supports.
3. WAT,CP and FT data monitoring, yield analysis, maintain, and improvement.
1) Bachelor degree of the science and engineering related major.
1) Over 5-year experience in semiconductor industries specialized in Device, Product,Testing and Package Engineering.
2) Familiar with Tape-out procedure, CMOS device, and IC process.
3) Familiar with yield analysis, yield improvement, and failure analysis.
4) Familiar with characterization and component qualification.
5) With the experiences to co-work with test and design teams to define MP testing spec.
1) Fab process knowledge.
2) Testing related knowledge.
3) Package and assembly related knowledge.
4) Fluent in English writing, reading, and oral communication.
Other Special Requirement:
1) Good coordination, communication skill
2) Proactive, team work