Senior Staff FAE
Senior Staff Engineer Field Engineering
Location: Shanghai, Beijing
- Serve as the lead customer-facing Design Support Engineer with focus on the GLOBALFOUNDRIES mature and advance node platform specializing digital implementation with sign off.
- Responsible for aligning customer mature and advance node design enablement requirements specializing digital implementation with sign off to achieve design win and tape out targets.
- Serve as single technical interface to customer and coordinate all technical sales interaction
- Develop customized technical presentations and proposals to assist customers in the evaluation of our solutions
- Offer most credible representation of strengths and weaknesses of the GLOBALFOUNDRIES technology (internally & externally)
- Formulate customer requirements and promote a compelling GLOBALFOUNDRIES design solution with our enablement (PDK) and convey our value proposition
- Identify and propose solutions to gaps and bottlenecks in the GLOBALFOUNDRIES PDK to meet customer requirements
- Collaborate and leverage GLOBALFOUNDRIES product marketing/design solutions/technology development teams, and provide real time customer feedback
- Understand competitive design/technology/product landscape including emerging technology trends and competitive threats
- Continuously learn about the customer and product, developing relationships, gathering intelligence, uncovering new opportunities
- Ensure that issues/obstacles/questions to a design win are resolved either directly or by engaging internal experts
- Gather, summarize and drive team to close the technical gaps in our offerings that result in design win losses and/or misses in new revenue opportunities
- Partner with account and sales managers, working to ensure a smooth post-design win transition to Field Technical Support and Customer Engineering teams
- Meet design win, tape out, and MPW goals
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in EE with minimum 5 - 10yrs in semiconductors Design and/or EDA experience
- Established technical expert with proven track record in process design enablement with PDK
- Excellent communication skills with proven track record of customer engagement and solution provider
- Digital / Analog Mixed Signal IC product design and design enablement experience leadership required.
- Strong analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Direct foundry experience highly desirable
- Travel requirements: 25%