多媒体工程师Senior Multimedia Engineer
We are now looking for a Senior Multimedia Engineer.
The candidate will work directly with customer to provide deep technical assistance in integrating NVIDIA Tegra products into customer platforms, including understanding customer requirement, developing SDK, optimizing performance and solving the issues. The candidate will has good opportunity to work on leading-edge technology for different exciting area, such as Smart City, Robotics, Self-Driving, etc.
A successful candidate should be able to work independently and highly self-motivated. He or she should drive issues with little or no supervision. A key success for this position is not only a thorough understanding of NVIDIA hardware and software, but a solid grasp of customer system design, use case requirements and software stacks. Excellent communication skills, flexible in task assignments and working under pressures are also indispensable for this candidate.
What we need to see:
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Master degree is preferred
· Good English language skills to work effectively with global development and support team
· Full experience at Linux or QNX
· Excellent C and C++ skills
· Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
· Experience working on embedded systems and cloud systems
· Self managing and ability to break down complex problems in to manageable tasks.
· GStreamer framework is mandatory
· Prior experience in one of following software developments is plus:
· OpenMAX IL, V4L2,
· Experience with MPEG-4/H.264/H.265 is a plus
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!