Automotive Solution Engineer
精通 Linux Kernel/BSP/Drivers
有 QNX BSP/ Hypervisor/ Virtualization经验更佳
Job Requisition: JR1913452 Automotive Solution Engineer – Shanghai, China
Job Family: Engineer, Sys SW
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with the GPU acting as the b rain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life’s work — to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD?
The automotive industry is at disruption & NVIDIA is at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
Autonomous vehicles need a supercomputer on wheels, it's an AI & SW heavy computational challenge. There isn't an off-the-shelf platform which stands up to this challenge, so we are building our own.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We are looking for experienced Automotive Software Solution Engineer based in Shanghai whose talents include understand the "big picture" as well as the details. The person will work closely with external and internal software groups to develop and integrate software and systems that will pull together diverse SW components as the platform of advanced cockpit or driving platforms.
· You will work with premier automotive customers to solve system problems, including regular onsite support.
· You will supply to software for visual computing module based on NVIDIA Tegra processors.
· You will be part of an internationally distributed team with remote locations in US, APAC and India.
· You regularly will be engaged with customer to provide technical support and pursue system issues.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
· Have a master or PhD in EE/CS or closely related field (or additional equivalent experience) with 6+ year of relevant work and lab experience.
· Have a deep understanding of programming languages in C and C++
· Be familiar with source control tools (git, Perforce, etc).
· Have experience working on complex automotive or consumer embedded systems on the PDK or BSP Level.
· Have a deep understanding about Linux/QNX operating system.
· Have ability to debug at board and chip level and appropriate probing hardware.
· Be familiar with debugging real-time, safety critical systems with fast data flows over buses like PCIE/CAN/GMSL2.
WAYS TO STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD:
· You are self-motivated and work effectively across different functional teams.
· You excellent written and oral interpersonal skills in English.
· Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization.
· You are dedicated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
· Willing to travel as required.
· You have experience with Automotive SPICE and/or ISO26262 standard will help you to ramp up quickly in our exciting customer projects.
· Prior experience working in the following areas: ADAS and Self-Driving-Cars.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us and, due to unrivaled growth, our elite engineering teams are expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.