Foundry Sales Manager (CIS Product Line)
Foundry Sales Manager for CIS (CMOS Image Sensor) product line takes the ownership to co-work closely with TowerJazz CIS Business Unit to define and select segment sensor markets and product applications to penetrate, engage the target leading customers with TowerJazz state-of-the-art CIS technology and pixel offerings, and close the design win with proper sales tactical strategy and also maintain long-term relationship with key potential CIS customers. Also be responsible for driving design wins into production, and also achieving the yearly Sales revenue target and overall CIS business growth in China with deep understanding of China CIS ecosystem, main fabless players and mainstream CIS product/market trends.
As China local CIS focal, to work with CIS Business Unit and corporate marketing to plan relevant marketing events & activities including technical seminar and roadshow, and also attend public conference & forums to present and promote TowerJazz CIS offerings.
1. Master or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineer, Microelectronics, Semiconductor Physics or Material related majors.
2. Above 3 years of industry working experience in CMOS Image Sensor related fields like foundry marketing or sales, semiconductor process development/integration/manufacturing, CIS design house circuit or pixel design, product engineering or application etc.
3. Successful candidate needs to have strong sales/interpersonal skills (communication, negotiation, problem solving etc) and a proven ability to adjust to achieve results quickly in fast-moving environment, being self-motivated and self-directed, and the ability to work with diverse internal and external teams at multiple worldwide locations.
4. Good knowledge in overall CIS process/technology, the product applications, segment markets, and main players with relevant strengths, is a strong plus.
5. Fluent written and oral English.