Digital IC Design - DFT
- IC design implementation from RTL to netlist including synthesis, timing constraint composing, timing eco, design for test
- IC design implementation including synthesis, scan , Mbist, boundary scan , ATPG and STA
- Program development in TCL or Perl to improve productivity.
- You will have the opportunity to develop next generation IC implementation flow for the most advance technology.
- As a member of central IC design team, you will play an important role to assist multiple Marvell's business unit with challenge of different physical design jobs.
- BS/MS in ME, EE or CS.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in IC design industry.
- Some experience and knowledge on DFT (scan, mbist,boundary scan,atpg), synthesis, timing analysis.
- Programming-minded, expert on using Makefile/Tcl/Perl to improve efficiency and streamline process;
- Positive, active, self-motivated team worker, good verbal and written skills in English;
- Real tape-out experience is a good plus;
- Experiences on Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor and etc. EDA tools is a good plus.