Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) as a Cloud Custom Solutions Architect!
Our Cloud Custom Solutions Division is looking for talented individual to join the team in the role of Solutions Architecture. . Solution Architecture role will requires direct technical interaction with customer to come up with creative solution that meets the customer custom product needs.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Interfacing with customers to propose solutions for their custom ASICs by choosing the most appropriate technology platform that meets power/performance/price point.
- Quickly and credibly build trust and relationships with customers and stakeholders to find win-win solutions.
- Prioritizing and overseeing development of marketing material.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Demonstrated skills/experience in leading complex cross-divisional and multiple disciplinary activities.
- Must be very organized, assertive, and independent.
- Strategic thinker, strong communicator with value proposition and messaging experience.
- Comfortable with multiple tasks and deadline pressure plus ambiguity while maintaining attention to detail and high quality.
- ASIC design experience is a must
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering plus 5 years of industry work experience, Master's degree in Engineering plus 3 years of industry work experience
- 3 plus years of experience in chip design and understanding of ASIC execution model.
- 3 plus years of experience with process technology, tools, flows and SOC methodologies, and packaging technology.