Digital IC Design Engineer
As part of Marvell wireless SOC design team, the design engineer will mainly focus on following areas, but not limited to:
-Prepare architecture specification for IC circuits and assist in ensuring correct circuit implementation.
-RTL coding to verify against circuit implementation; Perform integration into SOCs.
-Verify functions by creating test cases, and modify test benches to work with internal simulation environment.
-Develop test environments and analysis coverage.
-Module and chip level synthesize with sdc/upf.
-Assist with chip bring up and perform silicon functional/performance validation.
-Define timing and power specifications, and identify timing solutions.
-Assist with backend team on perform place-and-route and timing analysis of modules
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering or related technical fields
- Proven track record for successful design of IC products in the past.
- Good background in C, Verilog, SystemVerilog and verification methodology.
- Knowledge and experience with Perl/Tcl and Unix/Linux Makefile scripting strongly desired.
- Knowledge in writing assertions, OVM/UVM, etc.
- A high-level of self-motivation and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Good English communications skills.
- ARM cortex based low power processor is a plus
- Knowledge on wifi, 11 ac/ax is plus