现场应用工程师Field Application Engineer
- Develop and implement product applications for existing KLA-Tencor products to provide maximum value to the customer.
- Troubleshoot the most complex problems and determine remedial actions required to resolve problems.
- Respond to customer requests and provide the high quality support with effective communication
- Help to conduct customer product demonstrations, H2H and technical training to end users;
- Assist, but not lead, technical collaboration on major new technology or product beta test. PLC leads the effort.
- Assist and aligned with, but not lead, hard ware service escalations.
- Generate best known method documents, application notes and other training material for best knowledge sharing.
- PHD or MS / BS in Engineering, Physics, Optics, Material Science or related fields and strong technical background.
- Knowledge in photomask manufacture process and lithography technology is plus.
- Ability to set priorities and delegate tasks during critical situations where multiple issues must be handled simultaneously
- Demonstrated skills in conceptualizing creative technical solutions, documenting them, and presenting them to management.
- Strong presentation, technical writing & communication skills.
- Proficient in the English language.