EOL Section Manager
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering and Science.
- (Optional: College with 8 years engineering experience in semiconductor industry
- Be the engineering leader of EOL area. Lead and manage engineer team to achieve factory KPI and company goal.
- Be expert at certain process steps, mainly for Molding, Plating, Trim and Form process.
- Focus on the yield, SCOP and Six Sigma and lean production improvement projects.
- Use FMEA/FTA/DOE. Etc. as the continuous improvement tools, continually improve the process capability (Such as process Cpk) and productivity by process characterization. Optimize process window and working method, provide the training and signoff for the operation staff.
- Support the success of new product introduction, capacity expansion and engineering evaluation, follow up with APQP requirements.
- Improve process quality towards zero defects, address the customer complaint by 8D methodology with team work, and update the learning into FMEA/CP to prevent recurrence.
- Timely close line abnormal such as maverick lots, QCN, OCAP, SPCN with quick containment actions and root cause identification, to meet plant wide cycle time goal.
- Lead or support cost reduction initiatives and work for material 2nd sources and localization.
- Provide good internal customer services to all sections in order to achieve the overall company mission, such as machine or process qualification and buyoff etc.
- Plating Subcon management for technical support and support plating process improvement.
- Keep up with new Technology and advanced materials for consideration to improve the process with innovation.
- Cultivate talents for each process.
- Other responsibility to be assigned based on the business need.