- Support Qualcomm 2G/3G/4G/5G chipset customer for design-win projects;
- This position focuses on Data Service. Help/direct customer engineers to resolve the Data Service relevant issues in using QC solution no matter it is QC problem or not;
- Play consultant/expert role, trouble shooting, identify problem reported by customers, analyze and report issues to developer team, help developer team to narrow down the root cause and fix problems.
- Solid knowledge and experience on data protocol(TCP/IPv4/IPv6, PPP, DNS, DHCP etc.);
- Good understanding on wireless communication, familiar with 3GPP(LTE/UMTS/TDSCDMA/GERAN) or 3GPP2(cdma2000 1x/EV-DO) standards;
- Good understanding of Linux kernel/data is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience of Data Service or RIL/QMI development on HLOS(Android/WinMob) is preferred;
- Strong experience in C/C++ programming;
- Good English communication and interpersonal skills;
- High motivation, strong self-learning ability;
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team from various disciplines and at various locations;
- 2+ years experience in wireless communication/embedded system development.