Application Engineer - STA
- To provide key technical support in digital IC design implementation, product demonstration, and sales presentations.
- To demonstrate strong ability and to be hands-on in RTL-to-GDSII design methodology, for challenging low power designs, and high performance big chips.
- Have real design experience including P&R, CTS, STA, Timing Closure.
- It is also a real plus if the candidate has power analysis experience
- Assist in technical evaluation, assessment and delivery of concurrent ASIC/SoC designs.
- To play a leading role among other team members, while receive little instruction on routine and general assignments.
- A bachelor's degree is essential and 2 - 9 + years’ experience in IC design, electronic engineering or computer science applications.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical issues, (and knowledge of) design products and their applications.
- Requires working knowledge of one or more programming languages (TCL, PERL etc.), and effective communication and soft skills.
- An MS degree and/or working experience in multi-nation IC design house is a plus.