1. Create the standard Product Process document , Process BOM, SOP and other manufacturing documents
2. Maintain and update PLM systems, distributing documents, and ensuring accuracy of all documentation.
3. Development, design, and implement various jigs/fixtures through out the manufacturing process to meet the assembling, system integration, system test requirement to enhance the manufacturability.
4. Initiate and develop effective production methods and procedures to improve the work efficiency
5. Coordinate customer projects and lead internal projects to ensure activities could be done in time
1. Education: Bachelor Degree in system engineering, industrial, electrical, mechanical or manufacturing engineering preferred
2. Be familiar with mechanical design software or similar, such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD or equivalent
3. Can cooperation between different functional departments and be responsible
4. Basic English reading and writing skills
5. Project Management is a plus
6. Experience in Semiconductor equipment industry is a plus.