Thin Film (PVD/CVD/CMP) Senior Process Engineer
Thin Film Process Engineers are highly motivated individuals with strong technical background and capabilities to sustain, ramp, and transfer technologies using state of the art equipment and materials in CVD/PVD/CMP/Metro area. They will drive rapid continuous improvements in safety, quality, yield, reliability, cost, process stability/capability, and productivity while maintaining rigorous standards within the Intel factory network.
1. Must hold minimum of B.S. degree in engineering, material science, physics, or chemistry
2. Mastery of principles and working knowledge of various thin film processes and equipment
3. In-depth understanding and familiarity of various thin film material properties and thin film characterization techniques
4. Understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE) , able to use software such as JMP, excel to run data analysis
5. Ability to design, execute, and analyze experiments to screen and optimize various processes and equipment to meet technology (performance, yield, and reliability) and manufacturing (process stability, cost of ownership, capacity improvement) targets.