Diffusion Senior Process Engineer
DMTM & Dept briefing/introduction:
Dalian is home to DMTM, Intel’s first memory fabrication site. DMTM is a state of the art memory maker and manufacturer, its 3D NAND Chip was born to shake up the market with its low cost and higher performance technology. As Memory and storage are key drivers of growth for Intel, the work being done at DMTM is critical to our long-term vision for success. For every piece of memory we sell, we build further inroads to other Intel key growth areas—IoT, data center, and CPU opportunities. Memory is a part of the foundation of technology that powers the smart, connected world we hope to bring to everyone.
Intel Dalian is rapidly expanding its 3D NAND high volume manufacturing facility, and now we are seeking for a senior diffusion engineer who has strong expertise on ALD process, and directly report to HVM Diffusion area manager. Be responsible for ALD tool/process sustaining and optimization, new technology/process transfer, and new ALD process development with TD group.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Sustaining Diffusion ALD tool/process to meet manufacturing requirement by standardizing related procedure, responding floor escalation, and training junior engineers and floor technicians.
· Problem solve, develop and optimize the hardware configuration and process to meet outputs and new technology development requirement;
· Be responsible for VDF/ALD tool installation and process qualification to meet schedule.
· Be responsible for new technology transfer from mother Fab.
· Partner with other engineering, manufacturing groups to develop and ensure successful tool and process qualifications;
· Leading internal or external Task Force to resolve critical technical issues.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in Diffusion and ALD process. ALD process experience is preferred.
· Strong expertise in VDF or ALD processes and characterization (including equipment fundamentals, operations/sampling methodology, data analytics and integration) is required; ALD process experience is preferred.
· Good problem solving capability with utilizing MBPS or 8D or 5-Why methodology, and good logical thinking.
· Strong willing to train and share the expertise to the junior engineers and help Group Leader to build strong organization by promoting good safety/quality/cost behaviors.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
· Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude.
Education ( Desired degree & major)
· MS+ degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.