Technology Development Dry Etch Senior Process Engineer
This job requisition is to seek experienced candidate for Intel Dalian TD Dry Etch Process Engineer. In this role, the selected candidate will be a member of a world-class process engineer team and work with world-class etch tools. The job responsibilities include owning world-class 3D NAND etch development (such as high aspect ratio etch and dry clean), co-owning the technology transfer and synergy with DMTM HVM counterpart, and collaborating with US Pathfinding team for equipment and process development.
○ The candidate must have a demonstrated track record of technical excellence in creative problem solving, equipment or device development, or manufacturing process optimization in dry etch area.
○ MS or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor R&D environment is required;
○ Knowledge of plasma dry etch chambers & processes is required;
○ Hands-on experiences in technology development is highly desired;
○ Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
○ Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;