Technology Development Senior Process Integration Engineer
This job requisition is to seek for strong candidates for the positions of Technology Development Process Integration Engineers. The selected candidate will lead efforts to drive technology development and enablement, perform feasibility study and provide integrated process solutions to meet desired device specification and process improvement requirements, define, explore and qualify new integrated process solutions to meet quality, cost and output needs of new processes for high volume manufacturing ramp.
Candidates must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving, excellent experience in TD process integration or process optimization in a relevant engineering organization.
○ MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required;
○ Demonstrated technical leadership and a track record of problem solving with creativity and out-of-box thinking
○ Hands-on experiences in technology development, technology transfer or startup are required
○ Strong expertise of process characterization, qualification and troubleshooting is required;
○ Direct experience in Silicon Process Technology Development is highly desired.
○ Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
○ Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
○ Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
○ Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
○ Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
○ Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
○ Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
○ Agility in learning, improving, and innovating