Technology Development Litho Senior Process Engineer
We are looking a candidate with strong photo chemical background, such as SOD, resist, SOC etc. This job requisition looks for candidates for the positions of DTD (Dalian TD) Photo Process Engineer, with work location in Dalian, China, reporting to TD Module Engineering Managers. The selected candidates will be responsible for activities covering process, equipment, materials, and operations in DTD Photo. Examples of scope of work include silicon process improvement and product enhancement, equipment capability evaluation and expansion, and wafer cost reduction.
Candidates must have demonstrated a track record of excellence in creative problem solving, equipment capability enabling, or manufacturing process optimization in a relevant engineering organization.
● Perform feasibility study and provide module level process solutions to meet desired device specification and process improvement requirements
● Lead new process experimentation, implementation and high volume manufacturing readiness
● Define, select and qualify material and/or the equipment platforms to meet quality, output and cost needs of new processes.
○ MS, or PhD in a science or engineering field and minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor research, development or manufacturing environment are required;
○ Demonstrated technical leadership and a track record of problem solving with creativity and out-of-box thinking
○ Hands-on experiences in technology development, technology transfer or startup are required
○ Strong expertise of process characterization, qualification and troubleshooting is required;
○ Direct experience in Silicon Process Technology Development is highly desired.
○ Motivated self-starter, with strong ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
○ Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
○ Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
○ Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
○ Commit to aggressive goals and win with a can-do attitude
○ Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
○ Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
○ Agility in learning, improving, and innovating