GPU Driver Engineer(senior staff/principal)
GPU user/kernel mode driver and SDK development for computing application and performance optimization
- Excellent programming skills and experience of C/C++. Linux SW development experience is desired.
- Strong trouble shooting and debug skills
- Self-motivated, strong communication and collaborative with the team
- Knowledges, skills and experiences on 2+ items below:
- GPU HW/SW architecture and GPU SW design
- GPU compute model, standard (e.g. OpenCL, CUDA, HSA) and flow.
- GPU graphics and compute shader programming
- User and/or Kernel mode driver development on Linux (design, coding, debug, profiling, etc.). GPU experience desired.
- GPU compute application development with math libraries (BLAS, FFT, openMPI, cuDNN, etc.)
- X86/X64 arch spec (e.g. PCIe, ACPI), knowledge and programming skills (ASIC programming, FW communication)
- Pre-silicon software development framework (simulation/emulation environment) and flow
- Diagnostic and test tool development for SOC support. GPU experience desired.
- GPU performance modeling, tools development, analysis and optimization.