Senior Software Engineer
• Being in charge of ROM code development which will be masked into the real silicon.
• ROM Code design documentation: specification, design, test report and release notes.
• Implementation, debug and test on pre-silicon (FPGA platforms), simulation environments (RTL), and validation on silicon;
• Master’s in Computing Science , Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines;
• More than 7 years’ proven experience as embedded software developer;
• Skilled C programming language
• Skilled ARM assembly programming language
• Proven well knowledge on the ARM architecture
• Good expertise in Embedded Software development;
• Good knowledge of the Microcontroller and/or Microprocessor based system’s architecture and peripherals;
• Rigorous and autonomous nature;
• Good communication skills;