The Business Development Manager is directly responsible for generating revenue growth through the sale of service products, This is a customer facing role that requires self-motivated individuals with excellent business, industry, and sales knowledge.
Business Development and Account Sales:
- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identify customer needs and develop/implements complex sales strategies
- Communicate and present Exyte service product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s needs to service business group representatives
- Demonstrate understanding of the customer's business priorities and initiatives. Discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry and solution knowledge
- Prepare pricing quotes, negotiate to final price and submit documentation to book order, in consistent with Exyte overall strategy and business interests.
- Conduct follow-up on accounts receivables
- Maintain appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers.
- Effectively manage customer relations through regular customer visits. Develop customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Achieve assigned monthly/quarterly/annual sales quota and ideal pipeline for solutions and services in assigned territory.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyse competition and market trends.
- Work cross-functionally to optimize results.
- Perform periodic review of opportunity plans with extended account team
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and effectively use marketing / operational resources.
- Timely and accurate input of required data into the SalesForce
- Accurate and timely completion of all reports and forecasts.
- Collaborating with regional and local EHS team to ensure successful implementation of IFW on every project that the company is engaged
- Compliance with Exyte code of conduct, policies and procedures at all time
- Ability to pay attention to details, and willingness to learn and adapt to your surroundings
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Good internal and external networking, Clear and structured communication & negotiation skills
- High business ethics
- highly independent, self-motivated and goal driven
- strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Willingness and ability of adhering to safety protocol
- Adequate knowledge of the industry
- Adequate knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good at presenting and influencing
- Ability of coaching employees and giving constructive feedback
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
- Willing to travel to Domestic and International locations (up to 70%)