Role & Responsibilities:
- Full time Individual contributor role
- Develop, enhance and debug Android framework (AOSP)
- Provide technical guidance to the team to build the solution
- Work with customers to get requirements and specifications and provide onsite support
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have the knowledge of Android framework
- Must have the knowledge of Linux kernel
- Must have development or enhancement experience in any one of the Android framework components – application framework, libraries and Android run-time.
- Must have good C, C++ and Java programming experience
- Must have debugging experience in issues related to Android framework and its integration with APPs
- Should have used Tools like Jira, Confluence, and Git.
- Education: Minimum of BS in computer science or electrical engineering