• Provide front line application support to identified key customers throughout the lifecycle of the project – concept to design win.
• Establish strong relationships with key R&D engineers & managers at key customers
• Generate required application notes/support documents for local customers to supplement BU material
• Provide feedback on new requirements for future products
• Provide support for both our & Distribution FAE where appropriate
• Be responsible for delivering local training to customers & distributors where appropriate
• Investigate & start actions into local initiatives with sales managers esp. the new products launch
• Support BU on the customized chip enabling
• May take additional responsibilities (e.g. supervisor, budget etc.)
What we are looking for?
• Relevant HW/SW experience in design environment as per job specification
• Minimum 12 years of experience as design engineer and FAE
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to articulate complex technical subjects in a confident and clear way - a natural proactive communicator.
• Fluent English skill in both written and oral
• Excellent customer facing skills & confidence to speak in public (training, seminars etc.)
• Natural leadership behaviour
• Can demonstrate a strong sense of personal accountability
• Degree (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering (or relevant discipline)
• Full valid driving license