- Responsible for the focus accounts business management. Achieve the sales revenue target.
- Collaborate with BU, regional management on account development plan and strategy.
- Drive demand creation and revenue growth in multi high growth indigenous mass market accounts, develop and achieve account strategy and performance growth goals.
- Establish and maintain the relationships with the accounts, manage the relevant distribution resources to support the business.
- Identify new opportunities and emerging applications, work together with marketing and technical team to drive demand creation in key focus application area.
- Take part in periodic price negotiation and contract renewal with customers.
- Participate in annual account planning and periodic updates.
- Contribute to development and updating of Strategic Business Plans for all target accounts.
- The market and industry to identify new applications (design in) in order to initiate new business opportunities in key applications.
- Update and maintain all account information and activity in system.
- Direct distribution activity at assigned accounts, including design effort, pricing and delivery.
- Sales teams by recommending products that meet the requirements of the customer.
- FAE, Quality & Reliability and sales management teams to provide technical support and manage customer problems and complaints.
- Other functions to ensure product delivery dates align with expectations of the customer.
- FAE, marketing teams and product lines to provide accurate, effective and timely acquisition of customers’ technical information.
- 5+ years sales experience, worked in semiconductor area before is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent is preferred.