Assy Engineering Director
1. Plan and develop new opportunities with AOS US Assembly RD， China MKT & TW PIC department。
2. Drive the reliable feasibility evaluation of new product, design with best performance/cost ratio, robust process development and qualification with solid data for new product.
3. Plan the budget for package R&D and Assembly process engineering improvement/study.
4. Organize the key performance index and goal for assembly engineering team.
5. Drive the new qualification sample preparation, and the new process, new technology, materials, equipment study & implement for assembly line and wafer plating line.
6. Build-up the linkages and working relationships with internal technology partners to share and leverage knowledge and processes.
7. Drive the Assembly subcontract business engineering issues, qualify the new subcontract, work with subcontract to qualify and release the new parts to support the business plan, .
8. Plan and organize the training course for assembly engineering team members, and coach assembly engineering managers to drive the engineering and production line capability enhancement, -- CIP, DOE, QCC, PFMEA/DFMEA review, 8D/Engineering case study reporting skill, regular review meeting.
9. Drive the trouble shooting, yield improvement, efficiency improvement, UPH improvement, cost-down project, QC criteria review and modify, Working instruction create & review, optimize the production flow, modify the equipments & tooling design.
10. Drive the new material, equipment and tools vendors’ certification and quality control.
a) Education 教育:
At least First level university degree, Advanced degree preferred, major in Physical Chemistry, Mechanical structure/design, Material Science Master degree is preferred.
10+ years experience in semiconductor assembly R&D project/Process engineering team management or in like roles/businesses.c) Competency and Skills能力和技能:
1.Experience with Assembly FOL or EOL package assembly Process is necessary;
2.Excellent knowledge on material analysis, package assembly process, package assembly equipment, package qualification method, project management
3.Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key AOS operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
4.Strong Communication skill, team work spirit and leadership
7.Proficient in spoken and written English