Dir. Human Resource
Job Title: Dir. Human Resource
· Know local talent market and understand biz needs and overall China biz strategy and partner with local executive to have a blend of view of local HR’s vision, strategy and operations.
· Key focus areas include but are not limited to talent acquisition strategy and employee’s retention, engagement, development, compensation strategy; coaching leaders and managers on organizational challenges, identifying and recommending responses to dynamic market trends.
· Advocate Synopsys culture and key behaviors over all China sites and promote a consistent Synopsys employer branding in local market.
· Craft an effective talent plan for the fast-growing region, understands tension pairs (Global / Local) and can navigate for success. Partner closely with global HR business partners and business leaders to help deliver on the people related aspects of our business priorities.
· Can make the influence cross a matrixed organization . this senior leadership can partner closely with all key stakeholders in the region , act as a bridge between the region, global HRBP’s and functional leaders help to drive collaboration.
· In a senior leadership role, regularly interacts with executives and/or key clients on extremely difficult matters. Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as influencing senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
· 10+ years of progressive HR experience including 3+ years in a senior / leadership role, preferably as head of HR for a multinational organization
· Highly business and results oriented with an ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced environment
· Fluent & proficient communication in English and Chinese
· Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related fields
· Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Experience in high tech, software development, hi-technology industries
· Experience in growing and scaling company growth in China.