RF PA Sales Manager
1. Develop and implement marketing and sales plan to increase company market share and volume;
2. Coordinate and manage sales, marketing and customer support activities and distribution partner to ensure effective customers service and gain share at customers.
3. Build and maintain the technical and commercial relationships necessary to successfully develop targeted key accounts;
4. Participate in the negotiation of orders and contracts at established and new accounts to achieve the Annual Sales Plan for the territory
5. Manage the Design-In and Design-Win process as well as the successful transition of Design-Wins to Production.
6. Coordinate internal resources in Marketing, Field Applications and Engineering to ensure successful reference design engagements at platform partners
7. Create and maintain up-to-date customer profiles, activity reports and forecast to ensure clear communication to management team
8. Develop sales strategies to achieve Design Win and revenue goals
MS or above in EE, telecommunication or related areas, 5+ years of sales experience in mobile or wearable devices
1. Familiar with the RF subsystem in mobile and wearable device is desired.
2. Have a good understanding of modern wireless standards (WCDMA, 3GPP, LTE, Wi-Fi) and their requirements within power amplifiers.
3. Have a pro-active attitude, open minded, willing to collect and share information to solve problems, and able to provide support and guidance to young sales and distributors as a mentor.