- Manage a team of field applications engineers (FAE)
- Provide the technical support for the customers.
- Responsible for the solution design in/wins for the team.
- Customer projects roadmap, schedule and milestone following up. Organize technical seminar at the appropriate time.
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and product line engineering team to achieve the team goals.
- Coordinate the internal technical resources to support the customer need efficiently.
- Establish and maintain the relationships with key R&D and decision-makers at customers.
- Collect the customer need and market information, make the proper promotion strategy and generate the new product idea.
- Perform appropriate application work to help customer design and evaluate new products.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Experiences on people and project management
- Have the Power Electronics system design or FAE experience on high power SMPS, UPS, VFD, ,DC2DC, Solar inverter or OBC.
- Have the knowledge on the discrete semiconductor devices, such as MOSFET, Diode, IGBT etc.
- Have the knowledge on the switching mode power supply topologies such as buck, boost, PFC, phase shifted full bridge, LLC.
- Be familiar with the IPM, PIM application is a plus.
- Knowledge on the Wide Band Gap devices is a plus.
- Having knowledge of automotive applications systems
- The experience in motor driver, battery management system, UPS, VFD
- Having good communication skills
- Good English skill
- Willing to travel
- Taking initiative, and working independently