Field Application Engineer
- Support evaluation for new customer design/opportunity.
- Customer development supporting for either BSP, device driver, performance tuning or bug shooting etc.
- Co-development with customer for production features.
- Support Sales and BU Marketing with deep product/domain knowledge.
- Looking for and identify new opportunities for promotion of company’s product.
- Provide training to customer regarding to CPU architecture, hardware/software design, solution consulting etc.
- Knowledge of one or multiple of CPU architectures, such as MIPS/PowerPC/ARM or x86.
- 7+ years’ experience in telecommunication embedded system and hardware/software debug and development.
- C/C++, Assembly is required. Knowledge of Linux/kernel/boot, device driver development, debug, bug shooting experiences under Linux is must.
- Knowledge or experience of DPDK is plus.
- Knowledge of well know hardware I/O and device driver development.
- Knowledge and experience with board brings up.
- Experience under OCTEON development and support would be a plus.
- Knowledge of network architecture and conception of telecommunication and data-com device.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good teamwork adaptability,
- self-motivated, good oral and written English & Chinese (Mandarin) skills.
- Bachelor or Master degree of Computer Science/Electronic or related.