Preamp Silicon Validation- 硬件测试
Marvell is empowering the global data economy. Whether at the network core or edge, our leadership technologies make it possible for the world’s data to be processed, moved, stored and secured faster and more reliably. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell's infrastructure semiconductor solutions are transforming the 5G, cloud computing, enterprise and automotive markets of tomorrow.
At Marvell, you’ll see your ideas put to work, share in the success of our company, and achieve a healthy life-work balance in a strong culture of corporate citizenship and global semiconductor leadership. If you are ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy where you work, apply now for the position detailed below.
A successful candidate will join the Preamp validation engineering team.
Typical activities will include the following:
- Responsible for post-silicon validation of Marvell's Preamp products.
- Responsible for conducting functional and performance validation, power analysis and performing electrical characterization across process, voltage, temperature corners.
- Responsibilities also include test plan development, test automation and test report generation, issue debugging and resolving
- Strong understanding of both analog and digital design.
- Proficient in Python, Excel Macro, JMP scripting
- Attention to details, strong team player and self motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience.
- Hands-on experience in post silicon validation and debug.
- Self-motivated individual with a proven track record.
- Good working experience in software programming for test automation
- Capable of test plan development and setup implementation.
- High technical competence and be able to adapt to a dynamic challenging work environment.
- Working knowledge of using lab equipment including high speed oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and waveform generators