Sr Manager Silicon Design Engineering
• Work closely with the other members of the Radeon Technology Group Hardware IP technical management team to provide leadership and set goals and directions for the development of the next generation of graphics processing intellectual property and verification flow.
• Provide leadership to low power Graphic IP verification teams, which are responsible for block architecture review, software modeling, netlist integration, and verification. Have a strong emphasis on meeting program requirements regarding features, performance, and schedules.
• Provide first level management for your direct reports, including goal setting, coaching, performance appraisals, and compensation recommendations. Foster an environment for success within your team and coordinate the work of your team on development projects.
• Provide direct individual contributions as needed to ensure projects are completed on time and with high quality. Actively support our continuous verification process improvement projects.
• Provide product management for one or more projects as needed, including coordinating the work of the graphics development team with the other development teams in the company and with our customers.
• BSEE/MSEE Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; MSEE or MSCE preferred.
• 10+ years of Graphic IP development experience including familiarity with the entire ASIC development process and tools
• 10 years engineering management experience with a history of leading the development of successful high technology products
• Keen understanding of Graphic and System Level issues & requirements
• Solid Verilog or VHDL and C/C++ and scripting skills
• Solid RTL Design, Validation, and Synthesis experience
• Full Chip Validation and debug experience in ASIC’s or large FPGA’s
• Strong interpersonal skills that enables successful interaction with a large worldwide team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills