Field Sales Engineer
· Responsible for multi high growth indigenous mass market accounts in South China, develop and achieve account strategy and performance growth goals.
· Drive and cooperate with distribution to implement mass market strategy and achieve design ins/design wins.
· Establish and maintain accounts and distribution relationships, manage account/channel forecast/order intake/inventory.
· Identify new opportunities and emerging applications, work together with marketing and technical team to drive demand creation in key focus application area.
· Collaborate with BU, regional management on account/channel development plan and strategy.
· Take part in periodic price negotiation and contract renewal with customers.
· Participate in annual account planning and periodic updates.
· Contribute to development and updating of Strategic Business Plans for all target accounts.
· The market and industry to identify new applications (design in) in order to initiate new business opportunities in key applications.
· Update and maintain all account information and activity in system.
· Direct distribution activity at assigned accounts, including design effort, pricing and delivery.
· Sales teams by recommending products that meet the requirements of the customer.
· FAE, Quality & Reliability and sales management teams to provide technical support and manage customer problems and complaints.
· Other functions to ensure product delivery dates align with expectations of the customer.
· FAE, marketing teams and product lines to provide accurate, effective and timely acquisition of customers’ technical information.
· Finance for receipt of timely payment from customers
· 5+ years sales experience, worked in automotive area before is preferred.
· Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
· Good local language and confident in English writing, presentation and communication skills. Able to confidently interface with appropriate personnel ,Capable of gaining respect and trust of customers with proven influencing skills.
· Must be self-starter capable of conducting assignments independently, reviewing own progress and providing on-going updates to management.
Team work player and willing to travel frequently