As a hands-on design manager, you will have responsibilities as the followings:
- Manage an ASIC design team and capable of working as a technical lead
- Build, manage, mentor, and grow ASIC Design team
- Lead the execution including resource planning, setting project priorities and goals, tracking execution, change control, risk and issue management
- Lead an ASIC design team to develop micro-architect, RTL code, design reviews and FPGA features validation
- Work with verification teams to understand and implement chip level requirements
- Collaborate with software and systems teams to ensure a high quality end product
- Hands on experience in all aspects of the ASIC development process including ASIC micro-architecture, RTL development, verification, timing closure and lab validation.
- Previous leading team experience and project management experience
- Strong RTL design, verification and synthesis/Timing experience
- Design knowledge of one or more of industry-standard bus interfaces (PCIe, Ethernet, Switch, GEPON, USB, DDR3, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience designing SoC system bus/interconnect is a plus
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BS or MS in CS/EE with 10+ years of experience