As a key member of ON’s external manufacturing team, you will interact with strategic contracted None Foundry Front End semiconductor manufacturers in China on a daily bases. You are ultimately expected to own the operational key performance indexes of these contracted manufacturers, lead quality and yield improvement efforts. You will also serve internal customers as manufacturing site owner in areas of quality complain response, yield improvements, secure line capacity, material on-time delivery, etc.
- On site management for key NFFE suppliers in China.
- Had BS degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Chemistry Engineering, Material Science or related area.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with advanced packaging manufacturing. 1st hand production experience with CSP bumping, test, die level processes is highly preferred.
- Comprehension of HV manufacturing control methodologies.
- Comprehension of Statistical means in HV manufacturing sustain and improvement.
- Efficient in reading and writing English. Fluency in oral English is a plus.
- Efficient and clarity in communication.
- Other experiences that, if have, would be a plus: Quality management, Process Engineering, Device Engineering, Supply Chain planning.
- Flexible in local travel (quarterly around Shanghai area, annually around Asia).