Sr. Manager of Mobile GFXIP
• Work closely with the other teams in Radeon team and externally to provide leadership and set goals and directions for the development of the mobile GPU project.
• Provide management leadership to mobile Graphic IP function/performance verification/integration teams.
• Provide first level management for your direct reports, including goal setting, coaching, performance appraisals, and compensation recommendations. Foster an environment for success within your team and coordinate the work of your team on development projects.
• Provide direct individual contributions as needed to ensure projects are completed on time and with high quality. Actively support our continuous verification process improvement projects.
• Provide product management for your function, including coordinating the work of teams in the company and with our customers.
• BSEE/MSEE Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; MSEE or MSCE preferred.
• 10+ years of Graphic IP development experience including familiarity with the entire ASIC development process and tools
• more than 6 years engineering management experience with a history of leading the development of successful high technology products
• Keen understanding of Graphic and System Level issues & requirements
• Solid knowledge in design, low power, verification methodology in simulation or emulation or integration
• Strong communication skills that enables successful interaction with a large worldwide team