(高级)应用工程师(蓝牙) - 03960 (可接受年后入职)
For more information, visit www.dialog-semiconductor.com.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Senior Applications Engineer – SW Support for Bluetooth Product Line for the Application Engineering APAC (Sales) Department to provide hands-on software support for DA14xxx Bluetooth product line, working as part of the APAC & Japan AE team. This role will work alongside the local FAE teams and provide turnkey support for key customers and the wider market in APAC & Japan.
Working in the Global Manufacturing Department based in Shenzhen |China, you will:
· Support customers on their application software / profile implementation on Smartbond (and roadmap products). Ability to provide deep level hands-on customer support in elements such as debugging, code porting, code optimisation, peripheral utilization, clocking, memory configuration customers own profile development, tool optimization and general software/hardware support of MCU, testing and optimizing for manufacture.
· Customise reference designs from the Business unit to local customer needs.
· Create proof of concepts and demo’s (including developing software)
· Support where necessary customers modifying/developing custom profiles
· Provide feedback to the product line on suggestions to improve deliverables: tools / device / architecture / reference designs
· Support Dialog sales, FAE and distributor channel in opportunities as directed by AE team leader.
· Provide APAC customers with Production Test support.
· Build localised bluetooth stack knowledge for support of the region.
· Support the online support model (through the Dialog Forums)
· Some on-site customer travel will be required.
What Are We Looking For?
- At least 5 years of working experience with bachelor degree or 3 years of working experience with master degree
- Solid Embedded MCU software knowledge - 100% necessity
o Experience in MCU SW /Register Architecture (Cortex –M preferred).
o Understanding of high-level embedded C
o Confident in ability to help customers modify/optimise/debug
o Experience in developing with embedded C from ground up OR extensive experience in similar programming environment is required.
o Experience in taking MCU based products through design to production.
o RTOS experience (free RTOS, Android, Ubuntu, WinCe etc)
o Knowledge of bluetooth stack and advantage.
- Solid MCU Hardware Knowledge – 100% necessity
o Clocking & Timers / input & output / XTAL / UART, SPI, i2c/ memory utilisation/ DMA etc.
- General wireless market knowledge is a strong advantage, especially Bluetooth
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to years of double-digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With growth planned for 2019, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short-range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.