DFT Application Engineer
Job Title：DFT Application Engineer
Application Engineer Sr is expected to support the sale and adoption of Synopsys products to help customers achieve tangible and lasting performance improvements in cost, quality, and development time for projects.
Provide technical support for Synopsys Test products.
Support sales via product demonstrations, evaluations, competitive benchmarking and account planning.
Provide customer support through training, problem resolution, service delivery , TO support and technical account management.
Provide technical feedback to Synopsys product development teams pertaining to critical issues and recommended enhancements.
• Minimum BSEE with 5+ years of experience in all aspects of ASIC design.
• Must possess at last 3 years of recent hands on experience in the Test related implementation and ATPG.
• Should include knowledge of Test tools, flows and methodologies.
• Strong knowledge in scripting using TCL and Perl is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation/communication of English/Chinese skills are mandatory.
• Customer sensitivity, the ability to multiplex many issues & set priorities, and the desire to help customers exploit new technologies are essential for success in this position.
• Must possess collaborative teamwork experience and the aptitude and motivation to work with internal and customer groups.
• Must be able to work on-site at customer premises as appropriate.
• Business travel will be required for this position.