ISP Firmware Engineer
Senior Firmware engineer (Image Signal Processor)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The successful candidate would be hired with the expectation that they would have above 5 years of experience in software/firmware development, test or quality assurance. A candidate that has an image science background is highly desirable.
The candidate is expected to operate well in a team environment, is a team player, and demonstrates a high degree of motivation regarding software or firmware development. He/she should be able to easily formulate their areas of concern, sharing this in a group environment. Communication skills are required to be strong in order to allow for close integration with other team members. An ideal candidate should have a demonstrable capacity to learn and be self-motivated. It is also expected that the candidate should be a hands on problem solving individual.
- BS-CS/BS-EE with at least 5 years' experience or MS with at least 3 years' experience in SW/FW development
- Strong experience on C/C++ language with demonstrable C/C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of camera firmware/software developing, Familiar with ISP algorithm is a plus
- Strong individual analysis, problem solving skills and teamwork attitude
- Experience in video/ image processing is preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Implement image processing related algorithm by software or firmware
- Closely interact with algorithm team in camera solution implementation and debugging
- Participate in image senor tuning, improve customer satisfaction and image quality by solving technical problems and deliver optimization
- Regular communication via Audio/Video conference with global teams
Team Leader／ Tech Leader