Responsible for designing, developing and debugging software used in the Proteus Mask Synthesis tools. This role will focus on data hierarchy, concurrent algorithms, and distributed processing areas to maintain and improve compression, performance, and scalability. It involves developing manufacturing-ready functionality to support optical proximity correction (OPC), resolution enhancement (RET), and mask/lithography verification applications. May interact with Proteus customers for the purpose of gathering requirements, or resolving software issues encountered with customer data or flows.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physical Sciences with a minimum of 3+ year of programming experience.
- The candidate should be familiar with software development and testing methodologies and has experience in developing complex commercial programs written in C/C++.
- Development or debugging experience with manipulating data hierarchy, distributed processing, compilers, parsers, and Python language are desirable.
- The exceptional candidate will have prior knowledge and experience in computational geometry, and CAD or back-end EDA tools.
- It is essential that the candidates have good problem solving skills and the ability to communicate in English.