Credit/Collection Assistant (Contractor)
- Daily check cash via online bank, and give information to RA if any discrepancies
- Daily collection work with Customers and Sales on China Accounts Receivables
- Collects, manages, and provides resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts
- Interacts with Sales, Sales Support, Customer, Revenue accounting, and tax in reconciling accounts
- Collect & filing withholding Tax certification
- Help customer to understand the process of paying abroad and tax related process
- Help Credit Analyst to prepare various Quarterly/monthly/weekly AR reports
- Works on team-driven or task-oriented projects
- Typically requires a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience in Credit & Collection for China region
- Good inter-personal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, be organized, and detail-oriented
- Good problem-solving skills and resolves issues in proactive ways
- Familiar with SAP, Outlook and Excel
- Familiar with the process of paying abroad and tax related knowledge
- Possesses a solid understanding of specialization area such as software industry and/or semi-conductor industry preferred.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration or Accounting or English.