Lead Customer Engagement Engineer
- Job Description
- Work for benchmark of critical project, mostly focus on high performance CPU design's genus and ispatial flow
- Help analysis customer’s tool concern. If there is really tool issue or valued enhancement requirement, work closely with the RnD to improve the tool’s quality
- Work for new advanced node, make sure there is no issue with Genus flow and deliver the flow to related customer
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor with 5 years related experience or Master with at least 2 years related experience in design house, FAB or EDA company;
- Rich experience in IC digital flow (front-end);
- Experience in advanced nodes designs or knowledge in timing closure is a strong plus.
- Good Unix System knowledge and script skill of TCL/CSH/PERL.
- Excellent capability of self-learning, problem solving skills;
- Being proactive and self-motivated;
- Good written English and oral English is a strong plus.