设备工程师（Field Service Engineer)
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems.
External Job Description (Responsibilities, Job Specific Knowledge, Experience & Education)
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, servicing and repair of complex equipment and systems. Checks out and approvesoperational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Interprets customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
Work closely with manufacturing customers in the execution of agreed upon test plans.
Provide technical assistance in troubleshooting and resolving equipment hardware/software issues
Ability to clearly document process results, procedures and methods.
Requires independent planning and discipline to ensure the timely completion of long-term projects
Key liaison between factory needs and customer demands
Longer-term responsibilities will include supporting thermal/plasma products
· College degree or B.S. degree in Engineering, preferred with Thermal experience
· 5 years of experience in semiconductor industry with focus on RTP process development
· Strong understanding of RTP processing, CMOS transistor physics and integration
· In-depth knowledge of RTP related issues and defects parameters and electrical characteristics of CMOS devices
· Hands-on experience with development, qualification, sustaining engineering and troubleshooting of RTP equipment and processes
· Etch experience is also desired but not necessary
· Effective technical written, verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills are required
· Able to work independently and conduct experiments to verify hypothesis
· Be flexible on working hours