Account Manager (base at 天津）
⚫ Key responsibilities
1. Manage and motivate sales team to achieve target and growth.
2. Conduct all sale-oriented activities relating to closing orders.
3. Formulate and implement segment & territory sales plan to achieve business goals.
4. Drive business growth through current account penetration and new account/market
5. Establish strategic partnership with government standards organizations, key state labs,
universities and light-house accounts.
6. Responsible to communicate the benefits of Tektronix products and solutions through
presentation, technical demonstration and benchmarking.
7. Coordinate with other functional teams for new product launch and pursue.
8. Emerging market opportunities.
⚫ Job requirements
1. Bachelor degree or above in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering, or equivalent.
2. 2-years or above relevant experience in Test & Measurement, or equivalent.
3. Familiar with North China Government and Industry market.
4. Strive for result, the ability to work under pressure.
5. Team player, presented cooperation spirit.
6. Good demonstration / presentation / communication skills, proficient English in Both verbal and