职位诱惑: global view ,年终奖金,福利好,五险一金,技术领先,成长空间大,节日礼物,技能培训,年度旅游
A. Main Purpose of the Roles
- To investigate and introduce SiC processes in support of new device manufacturing platforms.
- Typical tasks will include,Evaluation of SiC manufacturing equipment, materials and methods.
- Compiling process transfers data and documentation for industrialisation of SiC full process flows.
- Design of experiments to innovate new SiC manufacturing processes to meet SiC product /technology evolution.
B. Key Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible for the timely delivery of tasks to allow the completion of projects to the time lines defined in the overall Platform and new product introduction plans.
- Report regularly to relevant stakeholders on progress and results.
- Develop and maintain appropriate levels of expertise in associated areas.
- Provide technical support and expertise on various projects ranging from Platform development to new product introduction
- Technical input to design rules
- Leading process development projects
- The engineer will define his own projects as well as undertake projects assigned to them.
- The engineer will then be responsible for,Detailed planning of experiment details to investigate and develop new processes and process modules to support current and future platform/product development activities. Execution of these experiments and analysis of their results.
- Progress is reported regularly to the stakeholders in R & D as required. At the end of the project, and at suitable intervals for longer projects, formal written reports to summarise project work should be produced.
C. Requirements (Education, Experience, Technical Skills)
- Bachelor or above degree.
- 3 years above SiC Semiconductor’s fab experience.
E. Key Issues Facing the Role:
- Developing SiC manufacturing and process solutions to facilitate the innovation of next generation manufacturing platforms. Industrialisation of new manufacturing platforms ensuring that these are filly documented, capable, high yielding and high throughput.
F. Key Decisions:
- The job holders are expected to organise their own time and priorities in the way that they deem best to complete their tasks successfully. They are also expected to make technical contributions to aid the decision making processes in the projects in which they participate. Taking own initiative in time management and prioritisation will be key as they may be participant in a number of different projects at any one time.
G. Key Organisational Relationships:
- Working as members of the R & D functional team which includes:
- Platform Design
- Process Development
- Jilin WeEn Engineering
- Regular contact with Jilin WeEn Engineering to ensure good alignment of targets, resources and priorities.
- Contact with suppliers
- Materials suppliers.
- Equipment suppliers
- Off-site analysis labs.
- H. Competency (Development items):
WeEn Key Competencies
- Taking Accountabilities: Complete your tasks with the best effort; step forward to take on tasks in grey areas and take consequences of your mistakes.
- Leading the business
- Leading Change: Embrace change with an open and receptive attitude and positively respond to and drive changes.
- Understanding & Executing Strategies: Take part in developing strategies, , understand and communicate the strategic direction to employees to gain their buy-in; take on responsibilities for the implementation of the strategies.
- Result-oriented: Clarify and focus on your goals, overcome obstacles, and strive to achieve the desired results.
- Leading Team
- Team Motivation: Convey a vision to the team, motivate and encourage team members, led by example, and create a positive team atmosphere and promote personal growth.
- Talent Acquisition: Be able to identify and employ talent and bring in better people.
J. Definitions / Abbreviations (Development items):
- R&D: Research and Development
- SiC: Silicon Carbide
L. KPI’s & Objectives (Development items):
- Yearly reviewed with Line Manager, according to new development projects/tasks assigned.
N. Additional Information:
Knowledge and experience
- Education: Electrical or Electronic Engineering/Physics degree (other science degrees might be considered)
- Experience: Process or Product oriented role in a Wafer Fab for a minimum of 3 years. Familiarity with Discrete Bipolar products would be a distinct advantage
- Able to design, carry out and analyse process experiments carefully
- Good English communication skills (reading, speaking, writing)
- Good present skills and team working skills
- Proven ability to lead successful projects